One of the first steps in any interior design project is visioning (or conceptual design). Visioning is important because it determines what your home will look like in the end. A house has a vision and has to live up to that potential! Through visioning, we’re able to accurately depict your home’s design aesthetic and what each room will look like through research, collages of ideas, and suggested products. Once you have tight visioning, the design process goes a lot better and faster because every design decision going forward will relate back to the original visioning. The best interior design projects work because of successful visioning.
If you’d like help with the visioning of your home, The Evelyn Package is for you! It’s a seven-week process outlined below.
- INCLUDED IN THE EVELYN PACKAGE:
- 4 60-minute consultation calls
- Vision Board for each of main rooms of the home (listed below)
- Two revisions of Vision Boards
- WEEK 1: PRE-CALL HOMEWORK, 60-MINUTE VIDEO CALL, REVIEW SERVICES + PRICES
- WEEK 2: VISION BOARD KITCHEN, PANTRY, DINING ROOM
- WEEK 3: 60-MINUTE VIDEO CALL REVIEW KITCHEN, PANTRY, & DINING
- WEEK 4: VISION BOARD GREAT ROOM, POWDER BATH, MUD/LAUNDRY
- WEEK 5: 60 MINUTE VIDEO CALL REVIEW GREAT ROOM, POWDER, & MUD/LAUNDRY
- WEEK 6: VISION BOARD MASTER SUITE, GUEST SUITE, BUNK ROOM/BATH
- WEEK 7: 60-MINUTE VIDEO CALL REVIEW MASTER, GUEST, & BUNK + REVISIONS
Spots are limited! Services are first come, first served.
A down payment of $2000 is required to reserve your spot in our design schedule. The remaining balance of $1575 is due Week 4.
There is a one month waiting list for this package. To join the waiting list, please click HERE.
Interested? This package is available after application only. Get your application HERE.