Did you know that cabinetry is one of the most expensive items in your home? Because of the importance and expense, it only makes sense that you’d want something as technical as your cabinetry drawn by a professional. Most cabinetry companies will draw your cabinetry for you. However, the drawings will be as generic and minimal as possible. I’ve spent many hours redlining cabinetry drawings because they aren’t very good, and it would have been more cost-effective for the client if I had drawn them in the first place.
THREE GREAT REASONS WHY IT’S BETTER TO HAVE A PROFESSIONAL INTERIOR DESIGNER DRAW YOUR CABINETRY:
- 1. When I draw your cabinetry, I think through the function, purpose, and layout of all your cabinetry as it relates to your home. Your cabinetry needs to work with the style and aesthetic of your home and be part of the cohesive design. That’s one of the advantages of working with a professional interior designer–we see the big picture, and not just the cabinetry.
- 2. The cabinetry drawings you’ll receive from me are very detailed and will include notes on function, type of cabinetry, dimensions, electrical locations, call-outs, and finishes (either paint grade or stain grade). They’ll also show their relationship to any architectural feature in your home including windows, doors, and any millwork so you can see how everything works together.
- 3. Once you have your complete set of cabinetry drawings, you can send them out to any cabinetry company of your choice. It’s much easier to get bids back with one set of drawings, rather than having multiple sets of cabinetry drawings from multiple cabinetry companies.
- INCLUDED IN THE GERALDINE PACKAGE:
- 12-week process
- 7 60-minute consultation calls
- Technical cabinetry for your home (up to 20 cabinetry elevations)
- Cabinetry Hardware
- Cabinetry Finishes (Paint Grade or Stain Grade)
- Electrical Locations
- Two revisions of cabinetry
- THIS PACKAGE DOES NOT INCLUDE BIDDING CABINETRY, MANUFACTURING CABINETRY, OR INSTALLING YOUR CABINETRY. THIS PACKAGE IS ONLY FOR THE TECHNICAL DRAWINGS OF YOUR CABINETRY.
- WEEK 1: PRE-CALL HOMEWORK, 60-MINUTE VIDEO CALL, REVIEW SERVICES + PRICES
- WEEK 2: VISIONING CABINETRY WITH HOME AESTHETIC; 60 MINUTE CALL – REVIEW VISIONING
- WEEK 3: DESIGN OF KITCHEN CABINETRY
- WEEK 4: 60- MINUTE CALL – REVIEW KITCHEN CABINETRY
- WEEK 5: DESIGN PANTRY & FIREPLACE CABINETRY
- WEEK 6: 60-MINUTE CALL – REVIEW PANTRY & FIREPLACE CABINETRY
- WEEK 7: DESIGN MUDROOM & LAUNDRY CABINETRY
- WEEK 8: 60- MINUTE REVIEW – MUD & LAUNDRY CABINETRY
- WEEK 9: DESIGN BATHROOM & MISCELLANEOUS CABINETRY
- WEEK 10: 60 MINUTE CALL REVIEW – BATH & MISCELLANEOUS CABINETRY
- WEEK 11: CABINETRY REVISIONS & FINAL DRAWINGS COMPLETED
- WEEK 12: 60 MINUTE CALL REVIEW – FINAL CABINETRY DESIGNS
- If this technical package is something that you’re interested in, I’ll need the following:
- If this is a new-build project, I will need a copy of your CAD file (.DWG) from your architect or draftsman.
- If this is a remodel, I will need a list of all the cabinetry to be drawn as well as the dimensions of the space.
Spots are limited! Services are first come, first served.
A down payment of $3775 is required to reserve your spot in our design schedule. The remaining balance can be split into two payments of $2000 due Week 4 and $2000 due Week 8.
There is a two month waiting list for this package. To join the waiting list, please click HERE.
Interested? This package is only available after application only. GET APPLICATION HERE.